Thursday, August 28, 2008

How I Live Now - Meg Rosof

Daisy has been sent to England, her father can't deal with her starving herself anymore and her step-mother is not exactly sorry to see her leave. She has been sent to live with her family in England, in a small place in the middle of nowhere, entirely different to New York City the place she has lived her whole life, so why does she feel so at home? Why does she feel completely safe around her cousin Edmond? Why is the world at war and why is the seemingly perfect life she has just found been ripped away from her?

So, I read How I Live Now because our amazing sponsor (whose name I am not going to disclose) recommended it to us. I completely agree with her, this book is amazing, we have everything a good novel needs, we have death, love, happiness and conflict. It's an easy to read book with a moving story.

Blue Haired Girl

P.S I apologize for the shortness of this post, but my mum is dragging me to the shops :O

No comments: