Sunday, September 7, 2008

MacBeth

Hello y'all I am "MacBeth"
I am a new comer to the reading of the Twilight serieses and the blogging world
hehehehe yay!
Now I will tell you all my secrets...............
I eat cheese!........
........ummm anyway a more serious note....
I love Edward Cullen yay me!!!!!!!
I just finished reading New Moon and am on the scout for Eclipse,
but Capitan Libeka has graciously offered her mint conditioned
kissed and signed by Edward Cullen Book
.....The Twilight series is so cool .... I did not realise how hooked I would get ...
well its not like i am sleeping with the books under my pillow "cough,cough"
bye for now yay bye bye blogg you soon ...... =)

2 comments:

Ms McInnes aka G, K said...

Welcome to the blogging world MacBeth - don't spend tooooo much time pining away for Edward or ...soooo many other good books out there as well
see you soon, Ms Mc

MarryatvilleKoobs said...

I am so proud MacBeth (the coolest pen name ever!), you posted!
Go you.
Captain Libeka