Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Warning! Spoilers Alert! Avoid!

Do not go on to Stephenie Meyer's site. Yes- do not, unless you have a crazed insane wish for Breaking Dawn to be spoiled. Do not go onto any Twilight fansites, view any Twilight related forums, nor go into any chatrooms of such. There are huge spoilers at work here.

Do not repeat my mistake. Stay away. See my blog here for more spoiler warnings if you need them. And if anyone posts these spoilers in the comments here or mentions them at all tomorrow or on Monday, I will find you and I will track you down.

-RavenclawGal :) I love you all, really.

2 comments:

Grumpyteacher101 said...

That’s right an evil smelly teacher has found your website hahahahaha (evil laughter followed by choking on food, spluttering and regaining breath.)

I have a few questions to pose to the delightful Koobians (Yes I am a teacher but what you’re reading interests me...)

What fascinates me is your reading habits especially the Twilight series and of course the infamous Mr. Potter.

A question if you will indulge my aged, atrophying and rotting brain.

1) What attracts you to books that deal so heavily with the occult or anything that has been demonised for centuries by Judeao-Christian (Western) culture? e.g witch craft, vampires...or is it the fact that the protagonists in these stories are of your age and you feel a relation to them?

If you still have an interest in these dark secrets of the underworld and all things nasty (also I did my final uni English paper on Vampiric texts From Nos Veratu to Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Finally, I draw your attention to two specific authors
1. Edgar Allen Poe (all things insane and creepy)
2. Anne Rice (Vampire and Demonic tales) Best started with Interview with the Vampire.

I hope you can reply and I apologise in advance for my antique writing. Its called grammar not sms, or msn :)

Oh hang on I do know one a it is from the best source...TTFN (Tiger) (A.A Milne)

MarryatvilleKoobs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.