Sunday, July 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn Quotes

I just went of Stephenie Meyer's website and she has been releasing quotes from Breaking dawn on her website everyday!
Tell me which one is your favourite. Warning: If you haven't finished reading Eclipse this may soil things a bit (Maybe). My favorites are in bold.



Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you." (TANYA?!?)

Emmett: "Oooo, scary."

Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."

Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

Edward: "Oops."

Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."

Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

Edward: "You look so guilty-like you've committed a crime." (lol)

Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."

Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."



So many options with all those lines! Its so exciting. Tanya is back? My favourite one is the first line. The rock, paper, scissors line the best. Its awesome.
-Captain Libeka

3 comments:

RavenclawGal said...

So many options- but Stephenie did say that she thought she was evil- I'd guess that most of them are out of context.
I love the first and the fourth quotes- pure genius. A vampire at a strip club lol. Others confuse me- what's with the feathers one? And why on earth would Bella submit herself to playing baseball? She'd most likely end up with a concussion at the very least. There are also a lot of Alice-related ones- I'm betting she's going to be the main cars when it comes to setting up the wedding. And what the hell is Tanya doing?

MarryatvilleKoobs said...

RAVENCLAWGAL!!!!! You stole everything that I was going to say.... Are you channeling Edwards power somehow?????

Hmm... I'll be keeping an eye on you =P

RavenclawGal said...

...

Someone there needs to take it a little bit easy there...