Sunday, July 27, 2008

BREAKING DAWN

One more week!

Only 7 days. (Tomorrow)

Only 7 nights.

I just looked at the calender and realised that their is only a week until Breaking Dawn is released! And I went mental.

Ugh, I can't wait. Yet at the same time I am really sad that it is ending. All the anticipation and fun of reading all the books, and it is finally ending in 7 days. I have to say that it is rather bitter sweet.
However. Do not fear. Fanfiction is here.
If Stephanie Meyer kills Edward or any of my favourite characters, I will cry and eat chocolate and then go and read some fanfiction. Solves most bad endings (eg. The City Of Bones, I hated the ending. It was stupid and pointless and stupid. Don't read it!!).

So yeah.

7 days people! Get excited!

3 comments:

RavenclawGal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RavenclawGal said...

Too late- far too late to get me excited. I went past that point several weeks ago, I think.
To get even more specific- providing we're getting the book at approximately 1:30 Monday, August 4th, there's only 6 days, 20 hours and 36 minutes until we have the copy of breaking dawn in our hands.
Call me crazy if you wish. I would whole-heartedly agree with your assumption.
However, as far as fan-fiction goes, I'm still not fully sold on the idea. I easily get frustrated by things such as spelling, grammar and use of book references, and my refusal to read all human stories effectively wipe out three-quarters of work posted on fanfiction.net :)

MarryatvilleKoobs said...

Beck, no offense, but what was the point in this post???
We all know when breaking dawn is coming out and if you don't you should be shot.