Monday, July 21, 2008

Maximum Ride is Confirmed!

Sorry for writing so much in the last post, I just looked at it and its HUGE!
So moving along. A while ago I posted a blog about the rumored 5th Maximum Ride book, yeah?
Well, today my little ducklings a certain 'Mrs. Edward Cullen' informed me that it wasn't a rumour and that is was defiantly confirmed and the information is on wikipedia! So I let my fingers do some tapping on the key board and tada, I have the summary and the place to order the next book from (Not that you probably want to but whatever)!


Excerpt from Wikipedia, kudos to whoever made that website, I can safely say that you have saved many teenagers having to do a lot of research!

Water Wings: A Maximum Ride Novel
Little is known about this book, but it was confirmed that a fifth Maximum Ride book will be released on March 16, 2009. On target.com the title of the book was revealed to be Water Wings: A Maximum Ride Novel.

Maximum Ride and the other members of the Flock have barely recovered from their last arctic adventure, when they are confronted by the most frightening catastrophe yet. Millions of fish are dying off the coast of Hawaii and someone--or something--is destroying hundreds of ships. Unable to discover the cause, the government enlists the Flock to help them get to the bottom of the disaster before it is too late.
While Max and her team are exploring the depths of the ocean, their every move is being carefully tracked by Mr. Chu--a criminal mastermind with his own plans for the Flock. Can they protect themselves from Mr. Chu's army of mercenaries and save the ocean from utter destruction?

Hmm, it sounds to me like James Patterson had exhausted the supply of story lines and possible plots surrounding 'the school' or 'itex' and has finally moved onto something bigger and better (hopefully he doesn't ruin the first few books by pushing it too far).
This is the link I think that makes this book officially going to be written -http://www.target.com/Water-Wings-Maximum-Ride-Novel/dp/0316037591
Target are taking pre-orders on their website. If that isn't enough proof I don't know what else is. OH, I almost forgot. On James Patterson's website in his 'Q and A' page, when asked "Will there be more Max and Fang action in the 4th book" He replies "Yeah they are starting to get together those two, I can't leave them alone for a minute and it keeps percolating right up to book five"

BOOK FIVE. Enough said. I win. There will be a five book. Its going to be amazing!

I think that we may just have a 5th Maximum ride book on our hands ladies and gentlemen. Goodie, more of Max and Fang :)

Captain Libeka.

2 comments:

RavenclawGal said...

Hmm... I'm still not won over by James Pattison's style of writing just yet. I loved The Angel Experiment, but through to half-way in the second one... You know how you had trouble liking the Wereling Series because it was just too unbelieveable? (returned Ressurection today btw) That's how I seemed to feel.
Don't get me wrong, I will buy the book once it comes out, and I love Fang and Max together (how could anyone not like Fang?) but I think that Pattison has a sort of complex when it comes to making decisions (Ari, for example. And Max's mum) and he doesn't seem to be able to explain things very well- he travels on a wrting whirlwind travelling one hundred miles an hour, imagining a whole world that we are slightly struggling to get grips on.
Then again, I'm just being my hypercritical self. Don't let my rant discourage you from reading them- they're really good books- I promise!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!