Monday, June 30, 2008

Second Hand Book Shops

I have one thing to say.

Second
Hand
Bookshops


Now I know its not everyones idea of a shopping trip, but honestly it is totally worth it.
This afternoon, against my brothers better judgement, I hoped off my bus a stop early and went to this little book shop round the corner from my house. I mean, no offence, but its nothing special. Its got your typical trashy 50 cent A-Pirate-Kidnapped-the-Heroine-and-they-fall-in-love stories and your 'fantastic' high fantasy' novels (that's great, but I'm really not into those kinds of books)
Anyway, a little off track but, honestly I looked through the shelves for a few minutes and couldn't find anything worth buys.
SO as a last minute thing, I had a look through the 'specials' rack.
And I found two copies of 'The Da Vinci Dode' and another book by the same author called 'Deception Point'...

Both for $1


Know I don't know about you.. But that's a great bargain.
Not that I'm a scab or anything, but these books are in pretty good condition as well.
The point to this blog you may ask?

Well get out there and have a look around! Instead of paying.. what $50 for two books you can pay only $2, maths isn't my strong point, but you don't need maths to know that is a significant saving!

So get browsing/shopping/reading!



-Beck S

No comments: