Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm pretty proud
I heard a rumour the other day.

"There is going to be a 5th Maximum Ride Book!"

I was like. Whoa.

So I decided to do some research!
And there is a lot of confusion on the Internet about the 5th book.
But the result is that I think there will be another book. It was on the author James Pattersons website (http://www.jamespatterson.com/) and I am excited. Nothing is confirmed yet, but it is rumoured that he released some information on his website about book number 5 that he wasn't supposed to.

THIS IS JUST A RUMOUR PEOPLE, nothing for sure yet.
But.
In the last book he left the two main characters (Fang and Max) relationship in question, I was still really confused about how they much they liked each other etc. (trying not to give too much away here) so hopefully if there is another book it will definitely help to clear up Max's clear commitment issues!



Hear that James Patterson, write another one dammit!

No comments: